Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Centuries:||6th century – 7th century – 8th century|
|Decades:||620s 630s 640s – 650s – 660s 670s 680s|
|Years:||649 650 651 – 652 – 653 654 655|
|652 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1405|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —壬子年十一月廿六日
|- Vikram Samvat||708–709|
|- Shaka Samvat||574–575|
|- Kali Yuga||3753–3754|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||-348–-347|
|Juche calendar||N/A (before 1912)|
|Julian calendar||652 DCLII|
|Minguo calendar||1260 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1195|
Year 652 (DCLII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. The denomination 652 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
By place 
- A new palace of Japan is moved to Naniwa.
- The registers of population are prepared in Japan. Fifty houses are made a township, and for each township there is appointed an elder. The houses are all associated in groups of five for mutual protection, with one elder to supervise them one with another. This system prevails until the era of World War II.
- Khazaria becomes an independent state (approximate date).
- Construction of the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda in Chang'an (modern Xi'an), Tang Dynasty China, is completed in this year during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of Tang.
- 'Abd al Rahman bin 'Awf frees 30,000 slaves at his death.
- Abbas ibn Abd al-Muttalib, uncle of Muhammad, progenitor of the Abbasids
- Itta, widow of Pippin of Landen, monastic foundress
- Rothari, king of the Lombards
- Li Tai