Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Agency may refer to:
- Agency (country subdivision)
- Agency (grammar), the cause or initiator of an event.
- Agency (law), refers to a person who acts on behalf of another person.
- Agency (LDS Church)
- Agency (philosophy), relating to action theory (philosophy).
- Agency (sociology), the ability of social actors to make independent choices.
- Advertising agency, a service business dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients.
- Employment agency, a business that serves as a representative, acting on behalf of another.
- Free agency, the availability status of a rostered player on a team or franchise who is a free agent.
- Government agency, a department of a local or national government responsible for the oversight and administration of a specific function.
- International agency, an inter-governmental body.
- News agency.
- Moral agency, capacity for making moral judgments.
- Structure and agency, ability of an actor to organize future situations and resource distribution.
- Agency (film), a 1980 film starring Lee Majors.
- bond (finance), a debt security, in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt.
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), colloquially called "the Agency"