Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Full name||Alasdair Campbell Evans|
|Born||) 12 January 1989
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium-fast|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 16 August 2011
While studying for his degree at Loughborough University, Evans made his first-class debut for Loughborough UCCE against Leicestershire in 2009. He made a further appearance for the team in 2009, against Kent. In that season he made his One Day International debut for Scotland, playing two matches against Canada, in the process claiming his first international wicket, that of Sunil Dhaniram.
Later in August 2009, Evans made his first first-class appearance for Scotland against Ireland in the 2009-10 ICC Intercontinental Cup. In 2010, he played a List A match for Scotland against India A, which Scotland lost by 152 runs. In 2011, he made his most recent first-class appearance for Scotland, which came against the Netherlands in the 2011-13 ICC Intercontinental Cup.
- "Player profile: Alasdair Evans". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by Alasdair Evans". CricketArchive. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "One-Day International Matches played by Alasdair Evans". CricketArchive. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "Scotland v Canada, 2009". CricketArchive. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "Scotland v India A, 2010". CricketArchive. Retrieved 16 August 2011.