Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Full name||Alister Crawford|
|Date of birth||) 30 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Scotland|
|Current club||Hamilton Academical|
|2010||→ Bo'ness United (loan)||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:43, 5 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He made his league debut on 13 January 2010, against Dundee United, and spent a loan spell at Bo'ness United during the first-half of the 2010–11 season. In May 2011, he signed a new two-year contract with Hamilton. In June 2012, Crawford announced that he was willing to prove his worth at the club following a spell of injury. On 28 August 2012, Crawford scored the only goal of the game as Hamilton beat Patrick Thistle 1–0 in extra time, and he later spoke of his desire to help "kick-start" the season.
- As of 5 May 2013
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- "Hamilton 0–1 Dundee Utd". BBC Sport. 13 January 2010. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- "Grant Gillespie signs new Hamilton Accies contract". BBC Sport. 26 May 2011. Archived from the original on 27 May 2011. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Andrew McGilvray (26 May 2011). "Midfielder Ali Crawford signs two-year contract extension at Hamilton Accies". Hamilton Advertiser. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Andrew McGilvray (28 June 2012). "Accies midfielder hopes to prove he can bounce back from injury". Hamilton Advertiser. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- Andrew McGilvray (30 August 2012). "Ali's wonder-strike wins cup tie". Hamilton Advertiser. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- Andrew McGilvray (13 September 2012). "Ali aims to kick-start season". Hamilton Advertiser. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- Ali Crawford career stats at Soccerbase