Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Kitab Ash-shifa bi Ta'rif Huquq al-Mustafa, (Arabic: كتاب الشفاء بتعريف حقوق المصطفى, Healing by the Recognition of the Rights of or News of the Chosen One), of Qadi 'Iyad (d. 544H / 1149CE) is perhaps the most frequently used and commented upon handbook in which Muhammad's life, his qualities and his miracles are described in every detail. Generally known by its short title, Ash-Shifa, this work was so highly admired throughout the Muslim world that it soon acquired a sanctity of its own for it is said: "If Ash-Shifa is found in a house, this house will not suffer any harm...when a sick person reads it or it is recited to him, Allah will restore his health."
- Majlis fi khatmi Kitab al-Shifa' bi ta`rif huquq al-Mustafa' by Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn `Abdullah ibn Muhammad al-Qaysi al-Dimashqi,
- al-Intihad fi khatmi al-Shifa' li-`Iyad by Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn `Abd al-Rahman al-Sakhawi,
- Nasim al-Riyad fi sharh Shifa' li-Qadi `Iyad in 4 volumes by Shihab al-Din Muhammad ibn `Umar al-Khafaji,
- Sharh al-Shifa' li-al-Qadi `Iyad in 2 volumes by al-Mulla `Ali al-Qari al-Harawi al-Hanafi,
- Manahil as-safa fi takhrij Ahadith al-Shifa' by al-Imam Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti,
- Ma`arif al-Shifa' bi-Ta`rif Huquq al-Mustafa' and al-`Ata fi Ma`rifa al-Mustafa (4 volumes) by al-Shaykh Dr Muhammad Tahir ibn Farid al-Din al-Qadri (Shaykh-ul-Islam),
- al-Madad al-`Iyad by al-Shaykh Hasan al-`Adawi al-Hamzawi,
- Mazil al-Khafa' `an alfaz al-Shifa' by al-`Allama Taqi al-Din Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Shamsi al-Tamimi al-Dari al-Hanafi,
- al-Muqtafa fi hal alfaz al-Shifa' by al-`Allama Burhan al-Din Ibrahim ibn Muhammad ibn Khalil al-Halabi Sibt ibn al-`Ajami,
- `A'isha Bint `Abdurrahman Bewley, Muhammad Messenger of Allah: ash-Shifa' of Qadi `Iyad (Granada: Madinah Press, 1992)
- English translation has been written by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley and published by Madinah Press Granada, Spain.
- An Urdu translation has been published by `Abd al-Tawwab Academy, Pakistan: Multan.