Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
He was born in Somerville, New Jersey on May 11, 1964.
Rumpf was selected by a special Republican convention in June 2003 to fill a vacancy in the Assembly created upon the resignation of Assemblyman Jeffrey Moran to accept appointment as Ocean County Surrogate.
Rumpf serves in the Assembly on the Higher Education Committee and the Transportation, Public Works and Independent Authorities Committee.
Rumpf served on the Little Egg Harbor Township Committee from 1997 to 2005, serving as its Mayor of Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey from 2000 - 2003. He serves as a member of the Little Egg Harbor Township Planning Board.
Each of the forty districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 9th District for the 2008-2009 Legislative Session are:
- Assemblyman Rumpf's legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 22, 2008.
- Hazard, John. "Little Egg Harbor lawyer fills Assembly vacancy in solidly Republican 9th District", Asbury Park Press, September 26, 2003. Accessed May 25, 2008.
- Assembly Member Brian E. Rumpf, Project Vote Smart. Accessed August 9, 2007.
- Assemblyman Rumpf's legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature
- Official 9th Legislative District website
- New Jersey Legislature financial disclosure forms - 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004
- New Jersey Voter Information Website for 2003
- Little Egg Harbor Township - bio of Brian Rumpf
- Assembly Member Brian E. Rumpf, Project Vote Smart
- Little Egg Harbor School District - interview with Brian Rumpf