Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Buffalo County is part of the Kearney, Nebraska Micropolitan Statistical Area.
In the Nebraska license plate system, Buffalo County is represented by the prefix 9; when the license plate system was established in 1922, the county ranked ninth in number of registered vehicles.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 975 square miles (2,525.2 km2), of which 968 square miles (2,507.1 km2) is land and 7 square miles (18.1 km2) (0.75%) is water.
- Interstate 80
- U.S. Highway 30
- U.S. Highway 183
- Nebraska Highway 2
- Nebraska Highway 10
- Nebraska Highway 40
- Nebraska Highway 44
- Nebraska Highway 68
- Hall County, Nebraska - (East)
- Adams County, Nebraska - (Southeast)
- Kearney County, Nebraska - (South)
- Phelps County, Nebraska - (Southwest)
- Dawson County, Nebraska - (West)
- Custer County, Nebraska - (Northwest)
- Sherman County, Nebraska - (North)
- Howard County, Nebraska - (Northeast)