Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Changkya Khutukhtu (Mongolian script: Janggiy-a qutuγ-tu, Cyrillic Mongolian: Зангиа Хутагт Zangia Hutagt; Tibetan: ལྕང་སྐྱ་ཧོ་ཐོག་ཐུ།, lcang-skya ho-thog-thu; Chinese: 章嘉呼圖克圖, Zhāngjiā Hūtúkètú) was the spiritual head of the Gelug lineage of Tibetan Buddhism in Inner Mongolia during the Qing dynasty.
List of claimed incarnations
The first claimed incarnation is a student of Buddha Sakyamuni.
List of lCang-skya Khutukhtu
- 1607-1641: 禪克朗塞拉 or Dragpa Öser 扎巴俄色 (哲巴鄂色爾)
- 1642-1714: Ngawang Losang Chöden (Ngag dbang bLo bzang Chos ldan, 阿班羅桑曲殿)
- 1717-1786: Changkya Rolpai Dorje (業西丹畢蓉梅)
- 1787-1846: 伊希丹畢堅贊 (業西丹畢鑒贊)
- 1849-1875: 葉熙丹壁尼瑪 (業西丹畢呢瑪)
- 1878-1888: 羅藏丹森嘉索
- 1891-1958: 靂迎葉錫道爾濟 or 丹貝仲美 (業西丹畢嘉蘇, 羅桑般殿丹畢蓉梅)
Previous lCang-skya Khutukhtu, named Lobsang Pelden Tenpe Dronme, went to Taiwan in 1949. He was reborn in 1980 in Tsongkha region, was ordained at an early age and came to India as a refugee in 1998. He was formally recognized by Dalai Lama on 11 August 1998 and now is residing in Drepung Monastery.
- Dalai Lama about Rolpe Dorje
- Rölpai Dorje — Teacher of the Empire
- Guidelines from the Mongolian Experience for Translating Tibetan Buddhist Texts
- Lcang skya rin po che'i sku phreng rim byon gyi ngo sprod rags bsdus // Bod kyi dus bab, 20 October 1998:3. See Kevin Garratt. Biography by installment: Tibetan language reportage on the lives of reincarnate lamas, 1995-99 // Tibet, self, and the Tibetan diaspora: voices of difference ; PIATS 2000: Tibetan studies: proceedings of the ninth seminar of the International Association for Tibetan Studies, Leiden 2000. P. 89-90