Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Clint Morris (2012) photo by Clint James Morris
|Born||Clinton James Morris
) August 5, 1975
Shepparton, Victoria, Australia.
|Occupation||Publicist, producer, journalist, screenwriter|
|Years active||1999 – present|
Clint Morris (born 5 August 1975, Shepparton) is an entertainment writer, publicist and producer. He is the chief executive operator of publicity and publishing firm October Coast, the creator of the website Moviehole.Net and a partner in the production company Shorris Film, with producing credits including Radio America and Complacent.
Clint Morris is the eldest of the two children of Robert and Heather Morris, both natives of Shepparton.
Morris, having developed a keen interest in film and media at a young age, spent his teenage years working at Drive-In theaters, video stores and at radio stations, where he'd begin his career as a broadcast journalist.
Morris attended North Shepparton Secondary College in Shepparton, Victoria.
Morris was a finalist valedictorian at college, graduating with a bachelor of business. He also holds advanced diplomas in Advertising and Marketing, and a certificate in Commercial Radio announcing.
Morris began his career as a radio announcer at several Victorian radio stations in the mid nineties, before beginning work as a writer for NW Magazine in 1999. He has since written for such publications as Hotdog, Ralph, Zoo, WhatDVD, Alpha and Blockbuster Interaction.
Morris said of his entrance into journalism : "I believe I was about 16 or 17 when I started reviewing for local radio, which led to a regular gig as a radio announcer for a few years, if only because I was the only film fanatic in country Victoria that knew his Cimino’s from his Friedkin’s. No matter which station I ended up at, I’d always end up saddling the film reviewing job. I didn’t complain. I even got to see Sliver a few days before release. But the experience on radio led to some reviewing work with a couple of newspapers and magazines and a TV show. By the time I was 21 I was working in marketing and publicity, but I never let the film reviewing go completely.
Morris created one of the earliest film and entertainment websites Moviehole.
It was while working for a film distributor in a publicity assistant position that the long-time film-fan came up with the idea to create an online magazine, of which there were only a few around at the time.
“I became engrossed in the online movie universe and came to the conclusion that I should probably jump on that loco before it heads towards a bigger populace,” Morris said in 2012. “Till this day, I think my parents still think I’ve made a living running a porn site.”
Moviehole went on to become one of Australia's most popular entertainment websites.
After working on a contract basis on several studio pictures, Morris decided to officially enter the film-making world in 2006, joining actor and filmmaker Christopher Showerman to form Shorris Film, a Los Angeles based independent film production company.
He is currently writing and producing Bristled : The Howl Chronicles, designed to be the first in a new horror series that riffs on classic werewolf movies.
In it's short life, the company has handled a range of high-profile publications, noteworthy entertainment industry personnel, special events - including the Michael J. Fox Visionaries tour, and feature films.
Morris currently serves as the chief executive operator of the company, directly handling such clients as Kristina Anapau, Gary Daniels, Claudia Wells, Corey Jackson, Cindy Morgan, Jim Piddock and a major home video label.
- Condition Dead (2013) (in development)
- Room & Board (2013) (associate producer)
- Bristled : The Howl Chronicles (2013)
- Knockout (2013)
- Radio America (2012)
- Top Priority : The Terror Within (2012) – also publicist
- Complacent' (2010)
- Rampage (2010)
- A Lonely Place for Dying (2008)
- Dead Country (2008)
- Between the Sand and the Sky (2008)
- Raiders of the Damned (2007; video)
- Traveller : Red (2006; video) – also voice
- Shortcut to Happiness (2004)
- The Lion King 2 : Simba's Pride (1998) - assistant
- "Radio America - About the Film". Official Website of Radio America. Radio America Official Website.
- Buckmaster, Luke. "Crikey". Meet the Critics series : Clint Morris. Crikey.Com.Au. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- Buckmaster, Luke. "Interview with Clint Morris". Interview with Clint Morris at Crikey.Com.Au. Crikey. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- Buckmaster, Luke. "Interview with Clint Morris". Interview with Clint Morris at Crikey.Com.Au. Crikey.Com.Au. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- "SciFiScoop". Interview with Christopher Showerman on "Between the Sand and the Sky" and "Radio America". SciFiScoop.com.
- "George of the Jungle... Sings?". GeekWeek.Com. GeekWeek.Com.