Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Estell Manor City School District|
|Superintendent:||Dr. Bruce M. Greenfield|
|Business Administrator:||I. Elizabeth Edwards|
|Address:||128 Cape May Avenue
Estell Manor, NJ 08319
|Enrollment:||280 (as of 2010-11)|
|Faculty (in FTEs):||12.3|
|District Factor Group:||DE|
|Web site:||District website|
| %± vs.
|10||Operations & Maintenance||2,298||52||1,539||49.3%|
|16||Median Teacher Salary||71,393||59||60,112|
|Data from NJDoE 2013 Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending.
*Of K-8 districts with less than 400 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=66
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "DE", the fifth highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
For grades 9 - 12, public school students attend Buena Regional High School, which serves students from Buena Borough and Buena Vista Township, together with students from Estell Manor City Newfield and Weymouth Township who attend the school as part of sending/receiving relationships with the Buena Regional School District.
Awards and recognition
- Estell Manor Elementary School had an enrollment of 192 students as of the 2010-11 school year.
- Dr. Bruce M. Greenfield, Superintendent / Principal
- I. Elizabeth Edwards, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for the Estell Manor City School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed April 16, 2013.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- About Us, Buena Regional School District. Accessed May 24, 2011. "The Buena Regional School District is proud to provide educational and supportive services to students from preschool through grades twelve. The district is comprised of four elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. Students from Weymouth and Estell Manor join students from Buena Vista Township, Buena Borough, and Newfield at the high school."
- Buena Regional School District 2011 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 16, 2013. "Until then, we continue to occupy four elementary facilities serving elements of our PK through grade 5 program, the Buena Regional Middle School and of course the Buena Regional High School which serves the high school population of Estelle [sic] Manor and Weymouth as well Buena Borough and Buena Vista Township."
- Star School Award recipient detail, New Jersey Department of Education, Archived June 19, 2006. Accessed November 25, 2009.
- Data for the Estell Manor School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed April 16, 2013.
- Staff, Estell Manor School District. Accessed April 16, 2013.
- New Jersey School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 16, 2013.
- Estell Manor City School District Website
- Estell Manor School's 2010–11 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Estell Manor School, National Center for Education Statistics
- Buena Regional High School