Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Born||) October 15, 1977|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, producer, game show host|
|Spouse(s)||Stacy Asencio Sutphen (2003-present)|
Sutphen graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York. He married his wife Stacy Sutphen on October 12, 2003. They live in Los Angeles.
Sutphen began his career in entertainment working for MTV. After switching to Nickelodeon, Sutphen worked as a producer for U-Pick Live, a show where viewers would pick what programs the network would air and on which he also portrayed superhero Pick Boy. The show aired from 2002 though 2005. After serving as a producer for Nickelodeon's 2008 game show My Family's Got Guts, Sutphen went on to host the network's 2009 game show BrainSurge.
He started hosting 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show for ABC in June 2011. On March 7, 2012 it was announced that Sutphen would be the new host of the classic Nickelodeon game show Figure It Out when it came back into production in April 2012.
|Figure It Out||2012–present||Host|
|101 Ways to Leave a Game Show||2011||Host|
|U Pick Live||2002||Pick Boy|
As a producer
|My Family's Got Guts||2008|
|U Pick Live||2002|
- Stacy Asencio-Sutphen (October 30, 2009). "SCV -- Hollywood's Backlot: Jeff Sutphen". The Signal.
- "Jeff Sutphen". Nick.com. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 10 November 2009.
- Mark, Shanahan; Goldstein, Meredith (February 1, 2012). "Super spectacle at the Super Bowl Media Day". The Boston Globe. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- Rihanna, Justin Bieber Among Performers At Kids Choice Awards, Access Hollywood, March 23, 2010.
- Harnick, Chris (March 7, 2012). "'Figure It Out' Is Coming Back!". The Huffington Post (AOL). Retrieved July 1, 2012.