Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Frei playing for Cardiff City in October 2012.
|Full name||Kerim Frei Koyunlu|
|Date of birth||) 19 November 1993|
|Place of birth||Feldkirch, Austria|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2012||→ Cardiff City (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:09, 30 December 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Frei made his first team début on 7 July 2011 in Fulham's Europa League first qualifying round, second leg match against NSÍ Runavík of the Faroe Islands, where he came on as a substitute in the 72nd minute replacing Andrew Johnson. Frei then went on to make his first start for Fulham, playing on the right wing in the Europa League second qualifying round, first leg match against Crusaders in Belfast on 14 July 2011, receiving a yellow card in the 62nd minute.
He made his first start in English competition in a League Cup third round fixture away to Chelsea on 21 September 2011 and made his Premier League début on 10 December 2011, coming on a substitute for Mousa Dembélé in an away match against Swansea City. Fulham lost the match 2–0. Frei scored his first senior goal for Fulham in the Europa League 2–2 draw against Odense BK at Craven Cottage, side footing home from a Dembélé through ball.
On 16 March 2012, Frei signed a contract extension with Fulham, keeping him at the club until the summer of 2015. A week later, Frei started in Fulham's 0–1 loss at Old Trafford against Manchester United. He was replaced by Bryan Ruiz in the 67th minute.
Cardiff City (loan)
On 26 October 2012, Frei joined Cardiff City on loan until 2 December. His first appearance was against Burnley, coming on in the 83rd minute for Craig Noone. On 22 November, Frei was recalled to Fulham after 3 appearances.
- As of 5 January 2012
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
- TÜRKİYE 1-1 DANİMARKA, Turkish Football Federation, accessed 17 November 2012.
- "Kerim’i İsviçre’ye kaptırmadık". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "Through the Ranks". Fulham FC. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- "UEFA Europa League 2012 – NSÍ-Fulham". UEFA. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "UEFA Europa League 2012 – Crusaders-Fulham". UEFA. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- "Swansea City 2 – 0 Fulham". Fulham FC. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Fulham 2 – 2 Odense BK". Fulham FC. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Frei Contract Extension". Fulham FC. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Manchester United – Fulham 1–0". BBC Football. 26 March 2012. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "Frei earns captain's praise". Sky Sports. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Fulham's Kerim Frei loaned to Cardiff City for a month". BBC Sport. 26 October 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Cardiff 4–0 Burnley". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Fulham recall winger from Cardiff City loan". Fulham Chronicle. 22 November 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Fulham starlet Kerim Frei opts to represent Turkish National Team Turkish-football.com