Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Luminal may refer to:
- A trade name for the anti-epileptic drug phenobarbital
- Luminal (film), a 2004 film by Italian director Andrea Vecchiato starring Denis Lavant
- In biology, pertaining to the lumen, the interior of a hollow structure
- A misspelling of the chemical luminol, commonly used in forensics
- A trade name of a polyethylene greenhouse cover film with enhanced optical and thermal properties.