Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Moraine Park Technical College|
|Type||Wisconsin Technical College|
|President||Dr. Sheila Ruhland|
|Location||Fond du Lac, Beaver Dam, West Bend, Wisconsin, United States|
Moraine Park Technical College (also MPTC) is one of 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System and is led by its president, Dr. Sheila Ruhland, and the Moraine Park District Board.
The college features over 100 associate of applied science degrees, technical diplomas and certificates, with classes and labs taught by instructors with real-world experience. Traditional classroom, online and blended formats are available at the College’s campuses in Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac and West Bend.
Student support services available include financial aid, job placement, career counseling, tutoring and assistance for students with disabilities.
Other Moraine Park offerings include apprenticeships, basic skills education and special programs and services for targeted populations. Customized training is available for business and industry.
Moraine Park Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Moraine Park Technical College is approved by the Wisconsin Technical College System and the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board for Veteran’s Training.
Several programs are accredited or approved by other agencies, including:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse - State of Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing
- Automotive Technician – National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- Chiropractic Technician – Wisconsin Chiropractic Licensing Board
- Clinical Laboratory Science – National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Culinary Arts – American Culinary Federation
- Health Information Technology – Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education
- Medical Assistant – Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Educational Programs and American Association of Medical Assistants
- Nursing – National League of Nursing and the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
- Radiography – Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapist – Committee of Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs and Accreditation Review Committee for Surgical Technology
Twenty-six (26) K-12 school districts are found within the Moraine Park Technical College District borders.