Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Main Centrum of the Pavilion KL
|Location||Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Opening date||September 2007|
|Total retail floor area||1,400,000 square feet (130,000 m2)|
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is a shopping mall situated in the Bukit Bintang district in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was built on the former site of Bukit Bintang Girls' School, the oldest school in Kuala Lumpur which was moved to Cheras as Sekolah Seri Bintang Utara in 2000. Opened on 20 September 2007, it consists of four major components: a retail mall, an office tower, two residential and a proposed hotel.
Components of the shopping mall 
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur consists of six shopping precincts and a row of street-front boutiques.
- Couture Pavilion
- This section is dedicated to the world's major fashion labels. Some of them are double-storey street-front flagship boutique.
- Centre Court (Bintang Circle)
- The Centre Court or Bintang Circle is the main component of the shopping mall. It contains an atrium, several escalators and an open area that is used for several thematic events.
- Gourmet Emporium
- Consists of shops that offer products used in residential areas.
- Seventh Heaven
Tenants of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur contains over 450 retail shops that are spread across seven levels. There are a number of double-storey flagship stores, of which some are street-front fashion boutiques which constitute the shopping mall.
There are several fashion and luxury goods boutiques that encompass a large portion of the mall's retail floor area. Several eateries and cafés also exist in the shopping mall like fast food restaurants, coffeehouse chains and a food court. Anchor stores include Parkson, Singaporean departmental store Tangs, Mercato d'Marketplace, Golden Screen Cinemas and Harvey Norman.
- "Pavilion KL on course to open in September 2007". The Star. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Trendy concepts to attract the tourists". The Star. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Tales from a smart school pioneer". The Star. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavillon KL - Couture Pavilion". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavillon KL - Centre Court". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavillon KL - Connection". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavillon KL - Gourmet Emporium". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavillon KL - Seventh Heaven". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavilion KL, a new shopping experience". The Star. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- "Pavilion KL - Getting Here". Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Retrieved 2011-11-17.