Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|This article is part of the series:
Politics and government of
There have been four referendums in the modern Poland. A referendum planned in 2005 on a proposed EU constitution has been put on hold after the rejection of constitution by French voters.
- 7–8 June 2003 - Referendum on joining the EU (Referendum akcesyjne or Referedum europejskie) asked the question: Do you approve the Poland's entry into European Union. 58,85% eglible citizens attended the vote, 77,45% of them voted 'yes'.
- 25 May 1997 - Referendum on the Constitution (Referendum konstytucyjne)
- 18 February 1996: Two referendums:
- General property enfranchisement of citizens referendums (Referendum w sprawie powszechnego uwłaszczenia obywateli)
- referendums about certain ways of use of public property (Referendum o niektórych kierunkach wykorzystania majątku państwowego)
There have been two referendums in the People's Republic of Poland.
- 29 November 1987 - Referendum on political and economic reforms
- 30 June 1946 - People's referendum (also known as the 3xTAK, 3 times YES referendum)
In the Second Polish Republic, there were no country-wide referendums. There have been two local referendums on border issues between Poland and Germany: