Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Selected Hilarity Comedy Group
|Origin||Chapel Hill, North Carolina|
Selected Hilarity was comedy group that combined stand-up, sketch and improvisational comedy. When actively touring, they headlined over 300 shows in 35 different states. Touring nationwide, the group played mostly colleges and comedy clubs. They were twice nominated for Comedy Act of the Year by the National Association of Campus Activities and played the top comedy clubs across America, including The Comic Strip and Caroline's Comedy Club.
Group member Bryan Tucker has written for the Chris Rock Show, for which he was nominated for an Emmy award; Mad TV; Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, Chappelle's Show, and Saturday Night Live. Founder Larry Weaver has recorded three comedy CDs that have been played heavily on Dr. Demento and Sirius Blue Collar Comedy (radio).
- Andy Bagwell
- Scott Brown
- David Drake
- Bryan Tucker
- Larry Weaver
- Comedy Central: "Susie Felber Interviews SNL Writer Bryan Tucker: Part 2"
- Style Weekly: "Live from New York"
- Indie-Music.com (2001-07-02). "Personas on Parade". Indie-music.com. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "''Daily Tar Heel'': "Renowned Comedians to Make Local Impact"". Dailytarheel.com. 2010-10-29. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- Morgan, Fiona. "''Independent Weekly'': "Looking for Fun in All the Wrong Places"". Indyweek.com. Retrieved 2010-11-02.