Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
The Serbia men's national volleyball team is the national team of Serbia.
FIVB considers Serbia as the inheritor of the records of SFR Yugoslavia, FR Yugoslavia and Serbia and Montenegro.
Yugoslav Olympic Committee declared national volleyball team for the best male team of the year in 2000, and the Olympic Committee of Serbia has done the same in 2010.
- 2000 Summer Olympics — Champions
- Vladimir Batez, Slobodan Boškan, Andrija Gerić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Slobodan Kovač, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Ivan Miljković, Veljko Petković, Goran Vujević, Igor Vušurović. Head Coach: Zoran Gajić.
- 2001 European Championship — Champions
- Slobodan Boškan, Andrija Gerić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Rajko Jokanović, Goran Marić, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Ivan Miljković, Edin Škorić, Goran Vujević, and Igor Vušurović. Head Coach: Zoran Gajić.
- 2011 European Championship — Champions
- Nikola Kovačević, Uroš Kovačević, Vlado Petković, Miloš Terzić, Dragan Stanković, Filip Vujić, Miloš Nikić, Mihajlo Mitić, Milan Rašić, Ivan Miljković, Saša Starović, Aleksandar Atanasijević, Marko Podraščanin, Nikola Rosić. Head Coach: Igor Kolaković.
The following is the Serbian roster in the men's volleyball tournament of the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Head coach: Igor Kolaković