Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Launched||26 August 1939/25 October 1952 (tests)
23 January 1953 (regular programming)
|Owned by||Telewizja Polska|
|Picture format||16:9/4:3 576i (SDTV)
|Audience share||15.41% (2012, Nielsen)|
|Formerly called||TP (1952-1970)
|Polish Analogue||Normally tuned to 1 (until 31 July 2013)|
|Polish digital||MUX 1 (HD)
MUX 3 (SD)
|Cyfrowy Polsat||Channel 3 (SD)
Channel 113 (HD)
|nc+||Channel 11 (HD)
Channel 211 (SD)
|Orange TV||Channel 2 (SD)
Channel 42 (HD)
|UPC Poland||Channel 1 (SD)
Channel 101 (HD)
|Vectra||Channel 101 (SD)
Channel 111 (HD)
TVP1 (TVP Jeden, Program I Telewizji Polskiej, "Jedynka") is a television channel owned by TVP (Telewizja Polska S.A.), Poland's national public broadcaster. It was the first Polish channel to be broadcast and remains one of the most popular today.
In addition to its SD broadcast, a HD version of TVP1 is also available. Test broadcast started in January 2011, later in June 2012 official broadcast of TVP1 HD began with the coverage of the UEFA Euro 2012.
- Po prostu (Simply) - current affairs program hosted by Tomasz Sekielski
- Na pierwszym planie (In the foreground) - political talk show hosted by Piotr Kraśko
- Sprawa dla reportera (The case for a reporter) - intervention program hosted by Elżbieta Jaworowicz
- Polityka przy kawie (Politics over coffee) - morning political talk show
Polish soap operas
- Klan (Clan) (autumn 1997-present, 16 seasons)
- Wszystko przed nami (Everything is yet to come) (since autumn 2012, 1 season)
- Galeria (Shopping center) (since spring 2012, 2 seasons)
- Ranczo (Ranch) comedy series (spring 2006-present, 7 seasons)
- Ojciec Mateusz (Father Mathew, on the basis of Italian serial Don Matteo) crime-drama series (since autumn 2008, 9 seasons)
- Komisarz Alex (Inspector Alex, on the basis of Austrian serial Inspector Rex) crime series (spring 2012-present, 3 seasons)
- The Tudors - in Polish "Dynastia Tudorów"
- Revenge - in Polish "Zemsta"
- FlashForward - in Polish "Przebłysk jutra"
- Body of Proof - in Polish "Anatomia prawdy"
- The Walking Dead - in Polish "Żywe trupy"
- Lost - in Polish "Zagubieni"
- Dirty Sexy Money - in Polish "Seks, Kasa i Kłopoty"
- Legend of the Seeker - in Polish "Miecz Prawdy"
- Brothers & Sisters - in Polish "Bracia i siostry"
- Psych - in Polish "Świry"
- Rome - in Polish "Rzym"
- Moonlight - in Polish "Pod Osłoną Nocy"
- Six Degrees - in Polish "Sześć Stóp Oddalenia"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) - in Polish "Gwiezdne wojny - Wojny klonów"
- Kyle XY
- Hannah Montana
- Wizards of Waverly Place - in Polish "Czarodzieje z Waverly Place"
- Dragon Hunters - in Polish "Łowcy smoków"
- The Bold and the Beautiful - in Polish "Moda na Sukces"
- Jaka to melodia? (Name That Tune)
- National Festival of Polish Song in Opole
- Eurovision Song Contest
- Lidzbarskie Wieczory Humoru i Satyry (Lidzbark Evenings of Humour and Satire)
- 2014 Winter Olympics
- 2016 Summer Olympics
- 2014 FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Champions League (free package - one match in each round + highlights all matches)
- T-Mobile Ekstraklasa (only 4 games per season)
- 2013 World Championships in Athletics
- FIS Ski Jumping World Cup
- Tour de Pologne
- 2018 FIFA World Cup
- 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Polish national football team matches (until June 2014)
- Kawa czy herbata? (Coffee or Tea?)
- The Smurfs - in Polish "Smerfy"
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears - in Polish "Gumisie"
- The Adventures of Mickey and Donald - in Polish "Przygody Myszki Miki i Kaczora Donalda"
- Once Upon a Time... The Discoverers - in Polish "Byli sobie Odkrywcy"
- Mr. Bean - in Polish "Jaś Fasola" ("Johnny Bean")
- The Penguins of Madagascar - in Polish "Pingwiny z Madagaskaru"
- Bob the Builder - in Polish "Bob Budowniczy"
- Peppa Pig - in Polish "Świnka Peppa"
- Spongebob Squarepants - in Polish "Spongebob Kanciastoporty"
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness - in Polish "Kung Fu Panda: Legenda o niezwykłości"
Previously on TVP1
Polish TV series
- Plebania (Presbytery)
- Blondynka (Blonde)
- Dom nad rozlewiskiem (House on water levels)
- Miłość nad rozlewiskiem (Love on water levels)
- Życie nad rozlewiskiem (Life on water levels)
- Nad rozlewiskiem (On water levels)
- Londyńczycy (The Londoners)
- Ratownicy (Lifeguards)
- Tak czy nie (Yes or no)
- Tygrysy Europy (Tigers of Europe)
- Chichot losu (Cheesy fate)
- 1920. Wojna i miłość (1920. War & Love)
- Siła wyższa (Force majeure)
- JAG - in Polish "JAG - Wojskowe Biuro Śledcze"
- Jake and the Fatman - in Polish "Gliniarz i prokurator"
- Ranč u Zelené sedmy - in Polish "Ranczo pod Zieloną Siódemką"
- Nash Bridges
- Baywatch - in Polish "Słoneczny patrol"
- Everybody Loves Raymond - in Polish "Wszyscy kochają Raymonda"
- The Lost Room - in Polish "Zagubiony pokój"
- The District - in Polish "Bez pardonu" ("Without mercy")
- Lipstick Jungle - in Polish "Szminka w Wielkim Mieście"
- The 4400
- Doctor Who
- Heroes - in Polish "Herosi"
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - in Polish "Terminator: Kroniki Sary Connor"
- Royal Pains - in Polish "Bananowy Doktor"
- Knight Rider - in Polish "Nieustraszony"
- Harper's Island - in Polish "Wyspa Harpera"
- Anna German
- "INFORMACJA O PODSTAWOWYCH PROBLEMACH RADIOFONII I TELEWIZJI W 2012 ROKU". krrit.gov.pl. 19 March 2013.
- "TVP rozpoczyna cyfrową emisję programów TVP1 oraz TVP2 w wysokiej rozdzielczości (HD)". tvp.pl. 18 May 2012.
- Official Site (Polish)