Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Taylor Township covers an area of 42.42 square miles (109.9 km2); of this, 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) or 0.24 percent is water. The streams of Black Ankle Creek, Bogard Creek, Burcham Branch, Clifty Branch, Dowden Branch, Flyblow Branch and Stone Branch run through this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Richland Township (north)
- Center Township (northeast)
- Jackson Township (east)
- Perry Township, Martin County (south)
- Madison Township, Daviess County (southwest)
- Cass Township (west)
- Washington Township (west)
- Fairplay Township (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Dowden, Hasler, Smith-Bethel and Taylor Ridge.
* Note: Interstate 69 currently ends here.