Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park|
|Location||Tokushima/Kōchi Prefecture, Japan|
|Area||209.6 km2 (80.9 sq mi)|
|Established||March 3, 1964|
Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park (剣山国定公園 Tsurugisan kokutei kōen ) is a Quasi-National Park that spans the borders of Tokushima and Kōchi Prefectures, Japan. It was founded on 3 March 1964 and has an area of 209.6 km2 (80.9 sq mi). Within Tokushima Prefecture, the park includes a stretch of the Yoshino River and the Iya Valley.
- "Tsurugisan Quasi National Park". protectedplanet.net.
- "剣山国定公園". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "北長門海岸／秋吉台／剣山／室戸阿南海岸". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "List of National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "徳島県の自然公園" [Natural Parks of Tokushima Prefecture] (in Japanese). Tokushima Prefecture. Retrieved 26 June 2012.