Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
Udayagiri ('Udaya' meaning morning and 'giri' meaning peak, Udayagiri translates as the peak on which morning sunlight falls first) is the name of many places in India, among them:
- Udayagiri, Andhra Pradesh, a village and mandal (administrative subdivision)
- Udayagiri, Kerala, a small village in Thaliparamba taluk of Kannur District in Kerala.
- Udayagiri, Orissa, Buddhist complex in Orissa composed of major stupas and viharas.
- Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves, the site of ruins of a complex of buildings near Bhubaneswar
- Udayagiri Fort, one in Tamil Nadu and the other in Andhra Pradesh
- Udaygiri Caves, caves near Vidisha in Madhya Pradesh
- G. Udayagiri, a town in Orissa