Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
The Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law (CAL) is a former subcommittees of the United States House Committee on the Judiciary. It was incorporated into the Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law during the 112th Congress.
From the House Rules:
- The Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law shall have jurisdiction over the following subject matters: bankruptcy and commercial law, bankruptcy judgeships, administrative law, independent counsel, state taxation affecting interstate commerce, interstate compacts, other appropriate matters as referred by the Chairman, and relevant oversight.
Members, 111th Congress
- United States House Committee on the Judiciary
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Law, Process and Procedure Project
- "Chairman Smith Announces Subcommittee Chairmen". January 7, 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- Rep. Conyers is an ex officio member of all subcommittees as Chair of the full committee, but is already a full member of this subcommittee