Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|University City High School|
|7401 Balson Avenue
University City, MO 63130
|Type||Comprehensive public high school|
|Number of students||1,041|
|Color(s)||Black and gold
- Stub Muhl, the school's former football coach, played with Red Grange on the University of Illinois football team of 1924.
- Bud Black, major-league pitcher
- Harold Brodkey, writer
- Jeremy Davenport, jazz musician
- Bing Devine, General Manager of the St. Louis Cardinals
- Marty Ehrlich, jazz musician
- Malcolm Frager, pianist
- Dave Garroway, broadcaster
- Bernard Gilkey, major-league outfielder
- Marty Hendin, St. Louis Cardinals former director of public relations
- Ken Holtzman, major-league pitcher
- Peter Martin, jazz pianist
- Ed Mickelson, major-league first baseman
- Samuel Moyn, historian
- Nelly, rapper
- Robert Person, major-league pitcher
- Leonard Roberts, actor
- Saunders Schultz, sculptor
- Art Shamsky, major-league outfielder
- William Sleator, author
- Tennessee Williams, playwright
- Lew Wolff, co-owner of the Oakland Athletics
- "University City Senior High School". GreatSchools. Retrieved 2009-05-13.
- "University City HS (University City, MO)". baseball-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved June 4, 2012.
- Lion Tamers, page 1 – Calendar – Riverfront Times – Riverfront Times
- Brown Jr., Sylvester, "It'll be great St. Louis jazz- and it'll be in St. Louis", St. Louis Post-Dispatch, January 25, 2007, Section C, page 1.