Welcome to MedLibrary.org. For best results, we recommend beginning with the navigation links at the top of the page, which can guide you through our collection of over 14,000 medication labels and package inserts. For additional information on other topics which are not covered by our database of medications, just enter your topic in the search box below:
|Competitor for France|
|Silver||2008 Beijing||69 kg|
|Bronze||2005 Doha||– 69 kg|
|Gold||2006 Santo Domingo||– 69 kg|
|Gold||2007 Strasbourg||– 69 kg|
|Silver||2008 Lignano Sabbiadoro||– 69 kg|
|Silver||2009 Bucharest||– 69 kg|
|Bronze||2006 Władysławowo||– 69 kg|
At the 2004 Summer Olympics he represented Cameroon, and was flag bearer of the Cameroonian team at the opening ceremony. In the Olympic tournament he ranked 5th in the 69 kg category, with a total of 327.5 kg. He represents France since he became naturalized French citizen in November 2004.
At the 2008 Summer Olympics he won the silver medal in the 69 kg category, lifting a total of 338 kg.
He is 167 centimetres (5 ft 6 in) tall and weighs 72 kilograms (160 lb).
- "Vencelas DABAYA TIENTCHEU" (in French). French National Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2008-12-06.
- "Cameroon Olympic Team". Cameroon-info (in French). 2004-08-21. Retrieved 2008-08-13.
- "DABAYA TIENTCH.". International Weightlifting Federation.
- "Althérophilie:Yamechi Madeleine, championne de France". Cameroon-info (in French). 2007-01-15. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- "DABAYA Vencelas". International Weightlifting Federation.
- 75th MEN'S and 18th WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS -69 KG MEN, iwf.net
- "Haltérophilie - ChE - Dabaya en argent" (in French). L'Équipe. 2009-04-07. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- Athlete Biography at beijing2008