AMERFRESH- sodium fluoride paste
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed ,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older .Brush teeth thoroughly ,preferably after each meal or at least twice a day,or as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow.
- To minimize the swallowing ,use a pea-sized amount in children under 6 years old.
- Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 yrs : ask a dentist before use
Calcium Carbonate, Water,Sorbitol,Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate,Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium methyl paraben, Sodium propyl paraben.
| AMERFRESH |
sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler — SUHAN AEROSOL (861140760)|
|SUHAN AEROSOL||861140760||manufacture (73398-114)|
Revised: 12/2020 SUHAN AEROSOL
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.