- Smith RB, Phillips JP: Evaluation of CLEOCIN HCl and CLEOCIN Phosphate in an Aged Population. Upjohn TR 8147-82-9122-021, December 1982.
- CLSI. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing: 26th ed — CLSI supplement M 100S. Wayne, PA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute; 2016.
- CLSI. Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria that Grow Aerobically; Approved Standard — Tenth Edition. CLSI document M07-A10. Wayne, PA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute; 2015.
- CLSI. Methods for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing of Anaerobic Bacteria; Approved Standard – Eighth Edition. CLSI document M11-A8. Wayne, PA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute; 2012.
- CLSI. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests; Approved Standard – Twelfth Edition. CLSI document M02-A12. Wayne, PA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute; 2015.
The brands listed are trademarks of their respective owners.
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Morgantown, WV 26505 U.S.A.
NDC 0378-8730-35 Rx only
for Oral Solution, USP
75 mg*/5 mL
One Bottle 100 mL (when mixed)
Reconstitute with 75 mL of water. Add
a large portion of the water and shake
vigorously; add the remainder of the
water and shake until the solution is
*When reconstituted with water as
directed, each 5 mL (teaspoonful) of
solution contains clindamycin palmitate
hydrochloride, USP equivalent to
75 mg of clindamycin.
Do not refrigerate reconstituted
Keep container tightly closed. Shake
well before each use. Discard any
unused portion 2 weeks after
Date of reconstitution________________
Warning – NOT FOR INJECTION
Usual Dosage: See accompanying
Keep this and all medications out of
the reach of children.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
[See USP Controlled Room
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. Morgantown, WV 26505 U.S.A.
|CLINDAMYCIN PALMITATE HYDROCHLORIDE clindamycin granule, for solution|
|Labeler — Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (059295980)|
Revised: 12/2016 Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.