NDC: 50090-4957-0 90 TABLET, COATED in a BOTTLE
Patients should be advised:
- of the potential benefits and risks of fenofibrate.
- not to use fenofibrate if there is a known hypersensitivity to fenofibrate or fenofibric acid.
- of medications that should not be taken in combination with fenofibrate.
- that if they are taking coumarin anticoagulants, fenofibrate may increase their anti-coagulant effect, and increased monitoring may be necessary.
- to continue to follow an appropriate lipid-modifying diet while taking fenofibrate.
- to take fenofibrate once daily, without regard to food, at the prescribed dose, swallowing each tablet whole.
- to return to their physician’s office for routine monitoring.
- to inform their physician of all medications, supplements, and herbal preparations they are taking and any change to their medical condition. Patients should also be advised to inform their physicians prescribing a new medication that they are taking fenofibrate.
- to inform their physician of any muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; onset of abdominal pain; or any other new symptoms.
- not to breastfeed during treatment with finofibrate and for 5 days after the final dose.
Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc.
279 Princeton-Hightstown Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Aurobindo Pharma Limited
Hyderabad-500 038, India
|FENOFIBRATE fenofibrate tablet, coated|
|Labeler — A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL (50090-4957)|
Revised: 03/2020 A-S Medication Solutions
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.