GELATO APF GEL PINA COLADA 16OZ- sodium fluoride gel
Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- For Professional Office Use only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and do not eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartazine) as a color additive, FD&C Yellow #6, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xyltiol
- Store at controlled room temperature 59-86 F (15-30 C)
- Protect from freezing
| GELATO APF GEL PINA COLADA 16OZ |
apf gel gel
|Labeler — Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (078654194)|
|Registrant — Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.||078654194||manufacture (68400-107), label (68400-107)|
Revised: 12/2012 Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.