GELATO NEUTRAL PH- sodium fluoride gel
Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Sodium Fluoride 2%
Fluoride Treatment Gel
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- For Professional Office Use Only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
Shake well before use. This is a four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment twice a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for four minutes.
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
- Do not store above 25°C/77°F. Do not freeze.
Citric Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol. May contain blue #1, green #3, red #3, red #40, yellow #5 (tartrazine), yellow #6 as a color additive.
| GELATO NEUTRAL PH |
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler — Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc||014769301||manufacture (68400-324), label (68400-324)|
Revised: 01/2022 Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.