GELATO NEUTRAL PH DYE FREE MINT — sodium fluoride gel
Deepak Products, inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharine, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Hydroxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product contains a concentrated fluoride amount and is available by prescription only. It should be used under professional supervision.
Dosage and Administration
Shake lightly before use. This is a four minute topical fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventive caries treatment 2 times a year.
- After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
- Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for FOUR MINUTES.
- Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any exces gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Gelato Neutral PH Dye Free Mint Indications and Usage
This is a prescription fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- Store at controlled room temperature 50° — 86° F (15° — 30° C)
- Protect from freezing
Sodium Fluoride 2%
| GELATO NEUTRAL PH DYE FREE MINT |
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler — Deepak Products, inc. (124886743)|
|Deepak Products, inc.||124886743||manufacture|
Revised: 02/2010 Deepak Products, inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.