Ivermectin (eye” ver mek’ tin) Cream, 1%
Important: Ivermectin cream is for use on the face only. Do not use ivermectin cream in your eyes, mouth or vagina.
Read and follow the steps below so that you use ivermectin cream correctly:
1. Open the tube of ivermectin cream by gently pressing down on the child resistant cap and twist in the direction of the arrow (counterclockwise) as shown below. See Figures A and B. To avoid spilling, do not squeeze the tube while opening or closing.
2. To apply ivermectin cream to your face, squeeze a pea-sized amount of ivermectin cream from the tube onto your fingertip. See Figure C.
3. Apply ivermectin to the affected areas of your face once a day. Use a pea-sized amount of ivermectin cream for each area of your face (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek) that is affected. Spread the cream smoothly and evenly in a thin layer. Avoid contact with your eyes and lips.
4. To close ivermectin cream, gently press down on the child resistant cap and twist to the right (clockwise). See Figure D.
How should I store ivermectin cream?
- Store ivermectin cream at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Keep ivermectin cream out of the reach of children.
This Instructions for Use has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
North Wales, PA 19454
Revised – January 2019
Ivermectin Cream 1%
FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY
Not for Oral, Ophthalmic, or Intravaginal Use
| IVERMECTIN |
|Labeler — Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|
Revised: 01/2019 Actavis Pharma, Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.