These solutions are not for spinal anesthesia.
Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP — Solution of bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP may be autoclaved. Autoclave at 15-pound pressure, 121°C (250°F) for 15 minutes.
Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP is a clear, colorless, sterile isotonic solution and is available as follows:
Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP 0.25% (2.5 mg/mL)
10 mL Single Dose Vials in a Carton of 25 NDC 55150-167-10
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature.]
Discard unused portion.
This container closure is not made with natural rubber latex.
AuroMedics Pharma LLC
279 Princeton-Hightstown Rd.
E. Windsor, NJ 08520
Aurobindo Pharma Limited
Hyderabad — 500038
Revised: March 2019
Active Ingredient Purpose
Povidone Iodine 10% w/v (9.85% w/w) Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery.
- Helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infections.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- As a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week.
- In the eyes.
- Over large areas of the body.
- Deep puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- If irritation and redness develop
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Directions Povidone iodine:
Tear at notch, remove applicator, use only once.
As a first aid antiseptic
- clean affected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage, if bandaged let dry.
For preoperative patient skin preparation
- clean area
- apply to operative site prior to surgery using the applicator
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat
For use as an
- first aid antiseptic
- pre-operative skin preperation
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, glycerin, polysorbate 80, sodium citrate USP, sodium phosphate dibasic, water
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
For first aid to decrease germs in
- minor cuts
For preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only
Flammable — keep away from fire or flame
with electrocautery procedures
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns consult a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to skin as needed
- discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
1 Bupivacaine HCl 0.25% Single Dose Vial (10mL)
1 Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Betamethasone Acetate 6mg/mL (5mL)
1 Povidone-Iodine Swabsticks (3 Swabs)
3 Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Prep Pads
1 Pair Nitrile Powder Free Sterile Gloves (M)
1 Adhesive Bandage
5 Non Sterile 4×4 Gauze
Needles and Syringes Not Included
Single Use Only
Torrance, CA 90501
|MARBETA 25 KIT betamethasone sodium phosphate and betamethasone acetate, bupivacaine hydrochloride, povidine iodine kit|
|Labeler — Asclemed USA, Inc. (059888437)|
Revised: 09/2020 Asclemed USA, Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.