MEIJER OIL FREE SPF 15- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Meijer Distribution Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 2.0% Homosalate 10.0% Octisalate 5.0% Octocrylene 5.0%
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed, with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
if rash occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Chlorphenesin.
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
| MEIJER OIL FREE SPF 15
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler — Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Revised: 01/2012 Meijer Distribution Inc
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.