MUCINEX D — guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, extended release
Dispensing Solutions Inc.
|Active ingredients (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 600 mg||Expectorant|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer 934P, NF; FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
Mucinex®D is supplied by Dispensing Solutions Inc. as follows:
|68258-3035-1||600 mg / 60 mg||18 Tablets||WHITE||63824-057-18|
This product was:
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
And Relabeled By:
Dispensing Solutions Inc.
3000 West Warner Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704
600 mg guaifenesin & 60 mg pseudoephedrine HCl extended-release bi-layer tablets
EXPECTORANT & NASAL DECONGESTANT
NEW LOOK- SAME RELIEF
Thins And Loosens Mucus
Clears Nasal/Sinus Congestion
18 EXTENDED-RELEASE BI-LAYER TABLETS
| MUCINEX D |
guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, extended release
|Labeler — Dispensing Solutions Inc. (066070785)|
|Dispensing Solutions Inc.||066070785||repack, relabel|
Revised: 03/2010 Dispensing Solutions Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.