PRIMO APF- sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
Tri State Dental Supply
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
1.23% Fluoride Ion.
Available from 1.81% Sodium Fluoride and Hydrofluoric Acid.
Fluoride Preventative Treatment Foam.
This is a prescription fluoride treatment foam used to help prevent dental decay.
Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not spray toward open flame. For Professional Use Only.
- Remove cap from can. Prior to each use, shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
- To dispense, invert the can completely upside down. Slowly depress nozzle to dispense foam into fluoride tray (foam will expand slightly higher than the tray).
- Air dry teeth thoroughly and insert tray(s) into patient’s mouth. Instruct patient to bite down and leave the tray in contact with the teeth for 1-4 minutes.
- Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of the product.
- Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
- Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after treatment.
Distilled Water, Flavor, Hydrofluoric Acid, Isobutane Propane Propellant, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Triethanolamine, Xylitol.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Protect from freezing.
| PRIMO APF |
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
|Labeler — Tri State Dental Supply (176048478)|
Revised: 02/2015 Tri State Dental Supply
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.