Salsalate Tablets, USP, 500 mg are circular, blue colored film coated tablet, scored, debossed “103/103″ on one side, and “Caraco Logo” debossed on other side.
Bottles of 100 NDC 57664-103-08
Bottles of 500 NDC 57664-103-13
Bottles of 1000 NDC 57664-103-18
Salsalate Tablets, USP, 750 mg are capsule shaped, blue colored film coated tablet, debossed “105″ on one side, and “C/C” scored on other side.
Bottles of 100 NDC 57664-105-08
Bottles of 500 NDC 57664-105-13
Bottles of 1000 NDC 57664-105-18
Store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Morris HG, Sherman NA, McQuain C, et al: Effects of Salsalate (Non- Acetylated Salicylate) and Aspirin (ASA) on Serum Prostaglandins in Humans. Ther. Drug Monit. 7:435-438, 1985.
- April PA, Curran NJ, Ekohlm BP, et al: Multicenter Comparative Study of Salsalate (SSA) vs Aspirin (ASA) in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Arthritis Rheumatism 30 (4 supplement):S93, 1987.
- Deodhar SD, McLeod MM, Dick WC, et al: A Short-Term Comparative Trial of Salsalate and Indomethacin in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Curr. Med. Res. Opin., 5:185-188,1977.
- Estes D, Kaplan K: Lack of Platelet Effect With the Aspirin Analog, Salsalate, Arthritis and Rheumatism, 23:1303-1307, 1980.
- Dick C, Dick PH, Nuki G, et al: Effect of Anti-inflammatory Drug Therapy on Clearance of 133Xe from Knee Joints of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. British Med. J. 3:278-280, 1969.
- Dick WC, Grayson MF, Woodburn A, et al: Indices of Inflammatory Activity. Ann. of the Rheum. Dis. 29:643-648, 1970.
- Cohen A:Fecal Blood Loss and Plasma Salicylate Study of Salicylsalicylic Acid and Aspirin. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 19:242-247, 1979.
- Chudwin DS, Strub M. Golden HE, et al: Sensitivity to Non-Acetylated Salicylates in a Patient with Asthma, Nasal Polyps, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Annals of Allergy 57:133-134, 1986.
- Spector SL, Wangaard CH, Farr RS: Aspirin and Concomitant Idiosyncrasies in Adult Asthmatic Patients. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol 64:500-506, 1979.
- Stevenson DD, Schrank PJ, Hougham AJ, et al: Salsalate Cross Sensitivity in Aspirin-Sensitive Asthmatics. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol 81:181, 1988.
Distributed by: C.S. No. 5015T33
Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Iss 03/08
1150 Elijah McCoy Drive,
Detroit, MI 48202
Salsalate 750 MG Tablet
| SALSALATE |
|Labeler — Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Registrant — Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK (63629-3783), RELABEL (63629-3783)|
Revised: 05/2013 Bryant Ranch Prepack
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.