SCOTTS SELECT APF FOAM FLUORIDE- sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
Scotts Dental Supply LLC
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
|1.23% Fluoride Ion||Fluoride Treatment Foam|
This is a prescription fluoride treatment foam used to help prevent dental decay.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not spray toward open flame.
- For professional use only.
- Remove cap from can. Prior to each use, shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
- To dispense, invert the can completely upside down. Slowly depress nozzle to dispense foam into a fluoride tray (foam will expand slightly higher than fluoride tray).
- Air dry teeth thoroughly and insert tray(s) into patient’s mouth. Instruct patient to bite down and leave the tray in contact with the teeth between 1 — 4 minutes.
- Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of product.
- Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
- Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after treatment.
Store at room temperature 59° –86°F (15°–30°C).
Caster Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Distilled Water, Flavor, Hydrofluoric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer, Propellant A31, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Saccharine, Triethanolamine, Xylitol.
Shake well before each use
INVERT CAN COMPLETELY AND DEPRESS NOZZLE TO DISPENSE
Mfg for: Scott’s Dental Supply
Fife, WA 98424
Rev. A Date: 07/25/2016
Fluoride Treatment Foam
1.23% Fluoride Ion
1 minute or 4
4.4 fl. oz. (130mL)
| SCOTTS SELECT APF FOAM FLUORIDE |
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
|Labeler — Scotts Dental Supply LLC (137217043)|
Revised: 03/2020 Scotts Dental Supply LLC
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.