SCOTTS SELECT HOMECARE- sodium fluoride gel
Scott’s Dental Supply, LLC
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
1.1% Sodium Fluoride.
Aids in prevention of dental caries and hypersensitivity. Use as directed by your dentist.
Do not swallow. To avoid ingestion, supervision is required while children are using the product. Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Twist off cap to remove foil seal.
- Use once daily after brushing teeth thoroughly with toothpaste.
- Apply a small amount to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly on all tooth surfaces for at least 1 minute.
- Expectorate, do not swallow, do not eat, drink or rinse for at least 30 minutes.
Children under 6 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or physcian.
Store at controlled room temperature 59° — 86°F (15° — 30°C).
Calcium Caseinate, Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerine, Glydant, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hexameta Phosphate, Sodium Saccharine, TriCalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
| SCOTTS SELECT HOMECARE |
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler — Scott’s Dental Supply, LLC (137217043)|
Revised: 03/2015 Scott’s Dental Supply, LLC
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.