SIMANIX- capsaicin, menthol and histamine dihydrochloride cream
Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
PURPOSE: Topical analgesic
Capsaicin 0.0375% ————————————————————————————————— Counterirritant
Menthol 3% ——————————————————————————————————— Topical analgesic
Histamine DiHydrochloride0.035% ———————————————————————————– Topical analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and call a doctor
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present or irritation develops
- Adults and children over 18 years:
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use.
- Children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77 °F). Avoid direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
aliphatic alcohol; stearic acid; vaseline; peregal; Carmellose; odium; water
| SIMANIX |
simanix pain relieving cream cream
|Labeler — Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc. (783518983)|
|Registrant — Zhejiang Bangli Medical Products Cl. Ltd (421295875)|
|Zhejiang Bangli Medical Products Co. Ltd||421295875||manufacture (69379-001)|
Revised: 07/2015 Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.