Trecator® (ethionamide tablets, USP) are supplied in bottles of 100 tablets as follows:
250 mg, orange film-coated tablet marked “W” on one side and “4117” on reverse side, NDC 0008-4117-01.
Store at controlled room temperature 20 ° to 25 °C (68 ° to 77 °F). Dispense in a tight container.
- Feigin, R.D., and Cherry, J.D.: Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 2nd Edition. Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders Co., 1987, pp. 1371–1372.
- Nelson, W.E., Behrman, R.E., Vaughan, V.C. (eds.): Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 13th edition. Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders Co., 1987, p.636.
- Treatment of Tuberculosis and Tuberculosis Infection in Adults and Children, Am J Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 149:1359–1374, 1994.
- Peloquin, CA: Pharmacology of the Antimycobacterial Drugs, Med Clin North Am 77(6): 1230–1262, 1993.
- American Thoracic Society. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1997;156:S1–S25.
This product’s label may have been updated. For current full prescribing information, please visit www.pfizer.com.
(ethionamide tablets, USP)
| TRECATOR |
ethionamide tablet, film coated
|Labeler — Wyeth Pharmaceuticals LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc. (113008515)|
|Pfizer Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH||341970073||ANALYSIS (0008-4117), LABEL (0008-4117), MANUFACTURE (0008-4117), PACK (0008-4117)|
Revised: 09/2023 Wyeth Pharmaceuticals LLC, a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.