VELTRIX- lidocaine and menthol cream
Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
PURPOSE: Topical analgesic
Lidocain 4% ——————————————————————————————————— Topical analgesic
Menthol 1% ——————————————————————————————————— Topical analgesic
For the temporary relief of pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
Adults and children over 12 years
Apply generously to affected area
Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin, repeat as necessary, not more than 3-4 times daily
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77 °F). Avoid direct sunlight.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- When using this product use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating pad
- Agoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
aliphatic alcohol; stearic acid; vaseline; peregal; Carmellose; odium; water
| VELTRIX |
veltrix pain relieiving cream cream
|Labeler — Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc. (783518983)|
|Registrant — Zhejiang Bangli Medical Products Cl. Ltd. (421295875)|
|Zhejiang Bangli Medical Products Cl. Ltd.||421295875||manufacture (69379-004)|
Revised: 07/2015 Home Aide Diagnostics, Inc.
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.