ZOOBY TURTLE MELON- sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
Young Dental Manufacturing Co 1, LLC
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Product Name- ZOOBY, 1.23 % APF Foam (Turtle Melon Flavor)
Distributed By — Denticator Earth City, MO 63045.
Net Weight — 4.4 OZ (125g)
ZOOBY, 1.23 % APF Foam (Turtle Melon Flavor) contains 1.23 % Fluoride Ion from 2.72 % Sodium Fluoride.Does not contain chlorofluorocarbon propellant. Gluten free.
For the topical application of fluoride to aid in the protection against dental caries. Optimized low pH for a 1 minute fluoride treatments.
1. Break protective tab adjacent to trigger.
2. Shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds before each use.
3. Hold can completely upside down to dispense and fill fluoride tray by slowly depressing the nozzle. (The foam will expand slightly higher than the fluoride tray.)
4. Dry tooth surfaces prior to inserting tray(s) in mouth.
5. Insert tray(s) into patient’s mouth and have them bite down for 1-4 minutes.
6. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
7. Advise the patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the treatment.
Do not spray toward open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep out of reach of children. Store between 59-86º F (15-30º C). Keep from freezing.
Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information. For emergencies contact INFOTRAC at 1-800-535-5053
Product Label of 1.23 % APF Foam (Turtle Melon)
TURTLE MELON |
sodium fluoride aerosol, foam
|Labeler — Young Dental Manufacturing Co 1, LLC (006309355)|
|Medical Products Laboratories, In||002290302||manufacture (0273-0394)|
Revised: 12/2018 Young Dental Manufacturing Co 1, LLC
All MedLibrary.org resources are included in as near-original form as possible, meaning that the information from the original provider has been rendered here with only typographical or stylistic modifications and not with any substantive alterations of content, meaning or intent.